Here’s the quilt that I made for my sister, Rozalyn. I modified a pattern that I saw online, making the internal blocks larger. The majority of the fabric I used was left over from Lucy’s quilt. Roz really loved the colors and fabric when I showed it to her, so I knew that she’d be happy with this one. I added the espresso micro-dot fabric to tone down some of the pink. This came together fairly quickly since I already had some of the fabrics cut into squares and strips. I backed it with green minky that matches the colors from the front of the quilt. I also used this machine binding technique that I found on Pinterest. It looks great with the accent color in the binding, but was a bit time consuming. I might try it again when I wouldn’t be so crunched for time.