- RUFFIAN Nail Lacquer – The NYC-based fashion label RUFFIAN to launch their first nail lacquer collection and they hit it out of the park. I received “Fox Hunt”- a gorgeous metallic orange – that looks like it would be fabulous for fall. I can see it really popping against navy, brown, and gray in your wardrobe. I’ll be bringing it in for my next mani/pedi.
- Davines This Is a Sea Salt Spray – The sea salt formula adds texture and body to locks while leaving a matte finish. It smells divine – exactly like a day at the beach- in addition to keeping hair healthy and hydrated throughout the day. I really like that this spray is paraben-free and has no added colorings.
- Airelle™ BERRIMATRIX™Intense Repair Complex with Copper & Vitamin E – This serum’s formula is packed with naturally derived antioxidants and botanicals that restore dry, rough skin and keep it protected from environmental aggressors.
- Racinne Ultimate Youth Power Eye Serum – This serum contains a powerful cocktail of ingredients to help rouse tired skin, minimize the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, and firm contours.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Bon Genre – This floral scent is much better than the last ones I received. Feminine and floral, but not girly or hyper sweet. With opening notes of lychee and red berries, this scent is feminine also has middle notes of tiger lily and jasmine noir and ends with a swirl of Australian sandalwood and golden amber, giving it a sexy, smokey finish.
Anyone interested in getting their own box of fun make-up samples each month? If you’d like to sign up for a Birchbox please click here so I get credit for the referral. Thanks a bunch!