- Cargo Water Resistant Blush – I’ve used Cargo products in the past and I think they’re fantastic. The blush colors are flattering and go on effortlessly, so when I received this sample of their new water resistant blush, I was excited to see how it held up. This long-lasting formula is sweat-, heat-, and tear-proof. Plus, it’s packed with subtle light-diffusing minerals that give skin an effortless glow. I think that it will be a great addition to my summer make up routine.
- COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face – I like that the eco-friendly formula is made with 70 percent certified organic ingredients and it protects from both UVA and UVB rays. It has a refreshing cucumber scent instead of your normal “sunblock” smell and it’s ultra lightweight formula isn’t greasy or filmy. Sold!
- Marvis Toothpaste – Only the Italians can make brushing your teeth stylish. I received the invigorating peppermint flavor -there are many to choose from – and it leaves your mouth clean and refreshed without feeling like your teeth were sandblasted.
- Miss Jessie’s Original Jelly Soft Curls – I received a similar product in a previous box. Still smells like fabric softener. The smell is so strong and off putting that I tossed the sample. Too bad, because I’ve heard it works great.
- Bonus Freebie: Pilot Corporation of America Acroball PureWhite – My love for writing utensils knows no bounds, so when I saw this adorable pink and white gel pen, I probably got a bit more excited than a normal person should. It has bright neon pink ink!! It writes like a dream, too. It will totally make my obsessive to-do list writing even more fun!
Anyone interested in signing up for a Birchbox? Please click here so I get points for the referral. Thanks a bunch!