Well, let’s just say that this past month has had its highs and its lows:
- More great weather to play outside in the leaves
- Halloween parties with friends and at school
- Earning ribbons at swim lessons
- Celebrating Grandma Torto’s Birthday
- A visit to Ohio to see Grandma Colley and Great Grandpa Sassy
- A new Thomas the Train movie from Grandma Colley
- Lots of fun things at school every day.
- Ear infections
- Being sick and missing out on trick-or-treating
- Vomiting in Dad’s car on the way to Grandma Torto’s birthday party
- Having mom remove a popcorn kernel from my nose
Now let’s get ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!