- Whish Coconut Milk Correcting Gel – This anti-aging gel targets wrinkles, uneveness, dryness, and sun damage. It has a light coconut scent going on and feels vaguely sticky at first, but absorbs into your skin quickly, with no scent or residue.
- ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick – I really liked this lipstick! Its hydrating but not goopy and the semi-matte color goes on smoothly and stays. I received “Kitty” a perfect pinky nude that is similar to my natural lip color. I would use this during the day to give myself a bit more polish, but I could also layer it to give more color for a more finished look.
- Whish Hair Inhibiting Deodorant Swipes – These small wipes are soaked with all natural ingredients to help you banish B.O. and slow down hair growth. I only received one wipe, so I can’t really say how the hair thing does, but as a deodorant, it did well for a day of chasing a toddler and running errands. I think that it would be a great product to bring to gym or keep in your purse or desk for an emergency refresher.
- Violet Oasis 100% Organic Argan Oil – 100% pure, organic, and cold-pressed argan oil is supposed to be the latest wonder product: soothing dry skin, softening fine lines, and adding shine to your lovely locks. I used my sample as a body moisturizer and it definitely left my skin silky soft for the entire day.
- Miss Jessie’s Original Super Sweetback Treatment – Okay, I couldn’t even get past tearing open the packet to try this stuff, the smell was AWFUL. And by awful, I mean overwhelming like syrupy, making your eye teeth quiver, sweet. There is no way I could possibly handle putting this stuff on my head and letting it sit for 30 minutes! Miss Jessie, please fire your scentologist.
- Miss Jessie’s Original Rapid Recovery Treatment – good lord, I really don’t like this brand. See above.
Anyone interested in getting their own box of fun make-up samples each month? If you’d like to sign up for a Birchbox please click here so I get credit for the referral. Thanks a bunch!