- Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser – This all natural cleanser exfoliates using nonabrasive sugar and the lemony scent is divine. Definitely not something to use everyday, but it was really refreshing after a long, hot day at the pool. It helped get all the sunscreen and gunk off and left me feeling squeaky clean.
- Color Club® Wanderlust Collection – I’ve received several different colors of this nail polish in past boxes, but this bright, fiery coral named “Reign in Spain” might be my favorite. Perfect for summer.
- DevaCurl 3-Step System – This set included a creamy ;anther-free cleanser, a hydrating conditioner, and a lightweight curl defining gel. It left me with some nice curl that lasted all evening and didn’t frizz up at all. Not a daily thing for me, but would use it again for a night out.
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner – This sample was missing from my box! I emailed Birchbox’s customer service and they were very apologetic and quick to send out the missing sample to me. I am awaiting its arrival and will report back once I get to test it out. UPDATE: I received the sample shortly after posting and I must say that it was worth the wait! The brush was easy to use, the color was saturated, and it lasted all evening!
- Bonus Freebie: Tweezerman Filemate – This bonus sample came packaged as a little matchbox filled with teensy travel-sized file emery board. So cute! They worked great and were thick enough so they didn’t bend or crumple when in use, like many travel ones do.
Anyone interested in signing up for a Birchbox? Please click here so I get points for the referral. Thanks a bunch!