- Caudalie Divine Oil – This dry oil hydrates parched skin and disappears in seconds without any residual stickiness or oiliness. I’ve been using it on my cuticles, but I could see it working well for any overly dry areas. The scent is truly divine, with notes of Moroccan and Bulgarian rose, grapefruit, vanilla, and subtle floral undertones, you could definitely use it in place of your regular scent.
- Nexxus Youth Renewal – This product is supposed to combat signs of aging hair: volume loss, breakage, less shine, roughness, dryness, brittleness, unruliness and loss of color vibrancy. Now, I might have a few grays here and there (Thank you, Joseph and Shawn!) but I must say that my hair is in great condition already and not in any need of rejuvenating.
- StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles – This product claims it reduces the appearance of wrinkles, diminishes dark under-eye circles, and keeps puffiness in check. Again, I’m not a dewy teenager anymore, but I’m not yet battling crows feet. Maybe some sleep-deprived circles. . . This is one of those products that needs two to eight weeks to show results. I’ll continue to use it to see if there is any difference and will let you know how it goes.
- Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics – This balm is supposed to help diminish shine and add longevity to your make up. The long-lasting, dense formula soaks up excess surface oil and imparts a flattering, soft-focus finish. I’m not really too worried about shine right now, but I’m thinking this might come in handy as the temps rise.
- Bonus Beauty Freebie: Weleda Body Lotion – I love this stuff! I’ve used this Swiss brand’s lotions before – they also make great baby products!- and this new collection of nourishing body lotions adds to their amazing line-up. Made with all-natural fruit extracts, the lightweight formula is loaded with rejuvenating ingredients that boost elasticity and protect skin against environmental aggressors. All of the scents were light and simple. They should sell this stuff in 55 gallon drums.
Anyone interested in signing up for a Birchbox? Please click here so I get points for the referral. Thanks a bunch!