- Caldera Body Lotion – I found this lotion to be moisturizing but not greasy and soaked into my skin quickly. I received three different scents, Tea Olive Lime, Aloe Water Apricot, and Coconut Fig. All three were very subtle, soft scents, not at all overpowering or overly sweet/floral.
- Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow – I felt like this was a bit too thick and didn’t spread easily, although the color matched my skin very well. I added a little of my moisturizer to thin it a bit and it went on great. However, I already have some of Smashbox’s BB cream that I prefer.
- Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream – Smelling overwhelmingly of blueberries, I wasn’t very impressed with this shave cream. Pretty average, I felt. Meh.
- Serge Normant Meta Revive Dry Shampoo – This stuff scares me. I have really thick dark brown – almost black – hair that can get oily fairly quickly. I’m afraid that is would either make it feel gluey or that I dumped baby powder on my head. I’m still working up the nerve to try it. (Yes, I’m a chicken.)
- Bonus Freebie: Madewell for Birchbox Nail Emery Board – This month Birchbox teamed up with Madewell and included these cute emery boards -plus $25 off any order of $75 or more!
Anyone interested in signing up for a Birchbox? Please click here so I get points for the referral. Thanks a bunch!