This month’s box was about new beginnings and products that you can use all year long.
- Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo – This clarifying shampoo has black currant and soy to restore vibrancy, acai berry and vitamin C to deliver youth-boosting antioxidants and Oolong tea and Irish moss to defend against environmental damage, as well as lemongrass and oatmeal gently cleanse and purify. Its vegan friendly and free from sulfate/sodium chloride and parabens. It had a nice clean, nice sudsy feeling, without stripping my hair and the scent was woodsy/mossy.
- theBalm® cosmetics Hot Mama Shadow & Blush All-in-One -love this company’s products and have other blushes in past from them. Color is peach, not really a good color for me now, but maybe in summer?
- Harvey Prince Skinny Chic-The fresh and fruity blend of apple, mint, and grapefruit is specially formulated to keep you energized—and curb cravings to boot. Interesting, but not really sure that it worked for me. Wears off fast, however it is supposed to be re-applied whenever you “need a lift.” I think that it may be better as a room scent, but that’s just me.
- Lashem Measurable Difference Lash Gel Serum– I didn’t use this product. It’s not for me, since I already have thick lashes. Plus, this kind of scares me a bit.
- Bonus Freebie: fresh Lot Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream – This moisturizer is made with a proprietary blend of seven actives to prevent and treat all the signs of skin aging while keeping skin moisturized day and night. I absolutely love fresh products, their lip balm is to die for, and this one is lives up to the rest. It is rich and creamy, but not greasy. Plus, it has a great, light scent. I thought that it was a bit too heavy for daytime, but it would work perfectly as a nighttime moisturizer. Something I often need during these winter months.
Anyone interested in signing up for a Birchbox? Makes a great gift for the holidays! Please click here so I get points for the referral. Thanks a bunch!