This months box has a festive theme of gifts and their wrapping.
- Juicy Couture fragrance – Please, Birchbox, no more floral/sweet fragrances. It’s really not my thing.
- amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask – This lush mask works as a weekly treatment or an everyday deep conditioner. Full of goodies like sea buckthorn berries, natural vitamins and omega acids, and Vitamin C. It definitely added brightness and shine to my hair. I don’t think I’d use it daily, but it was definitely a nice treat after some heavy holiday styling.
- ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss -This non-sticky gloss goes on smoothly and gives lips a soft punch of sheer, slightly shimmery color plus the tube has a built-in mirror so you can reapply on the go. Super bonus was that it was a full-sized product!
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream – Sometimes the sequel is better than the original. Just when BB creams were hailed as the ultimate makeup multitaskers, along came CC creams. It offers more targeted anti-aging benefits than its BB counterparts, all while delivering a buildable layer of coverage. The creamy formula has a light, fruity scent and is designed to moisturize, prime, protect, and conceal imperfections all at once. I really loved this product! I think that it is a great improvement to the BBs I’ve tried. It goes on much more evenly and feels light as silk. Definitely will add this to my purchase list!
- Bonus Freebie: Emily’s Chocolates Chocolate Covered Fortune Cookies – yum! Cute little fortune cookie dipped in dark chocolate with a holiday themed fortune. Here’s mine: “Let the cheer and warmth of the season have a positive effect on you.” Definitely hit it on the head.
Anyone interested in signing up for a Birchbox? Makes a great gift for the holidays! Please click here so I get points for the referral. Thanks a bunch!