This month, Birchbox teamed up with the people at Goop to put together a collection of must-try essentials. For those that haven’t heard of the site, it is a lifestyle blog that was created by Gwyneth Paltrow. It offers exclusive collaborations, delicious recipes, personal travel notes, shopping ideas, wellness tips and much more.
- Jouer Lip Enhancer - This lip treatment is a great combination of a moisturizing balm and a satiny gloss. It has a faint hint of pink color that flattering to most skin tones. It is supposed to minimize the appearance of fine lines and boosts your lips naturally without that annoying tingly sensation found in so many other plumpers.
- Kiehl’s Rosa Arctica Eye Cream – I love Kiehl’s products but I have never tried their eye cream before. It has an immediately refreshing, toning effect on the under eye area and keeps skin hydrated without any heaviness. I’d definitely purchase this in the future.
- Supergoop!® City Sunscreen Serum - Both a moisturizer and a broad-spectrum SPF 30, it fights the signs of premature aging. Built for year-round use, it’s great light enough for layering under foundation but the mattifying formula can also stand alone on the days you’re not wearing makeup. Good stuff.
- Illume Monogram Candle - This was a small, travel size version. Each is made from 100 percent natural blend of soy and beeswax and infused with a woodsy fragrance of red cedar and vetiver. Smells great and isn’t sweet or fruity like most candles.
- Bonus Freebie LUNA Bar - These bars a great! I received the LemonZest one and it was delicious. You can purchase them at most grocery stores, so I doubt that I would order them directly.
Anyone interested in signing up for a Birchbox? Please click here so I get points for the referral. Thanks a bunch!